Ignite the Organizer in You: Discover the Life Skills You Need to Transform Any Space
by Danielle Wurth
Ignite Your Inner Organizer Now!
Learn how understanding matters of your heart and mind can finally transform any space without frustrating fails.
Do you want to learn how to think differently about what you own? Do you want to discover what to do to overcome the clutter virus? Do you want to learn how to organize yourself, your family, AND your home? Then this book may be the best organizing Guru Guide you will ever read. And you’ll probably find yourself laughing in the process!
This organizing book is a bit different …
This isn’t one of those “organizing products and solutions books.” Instead, in Ignite the Organizer in You, you will learn about your Organizing Personality™, Master Gatekeeping™, and Master Decision-Making™. And you’ll gain long-term organizing life skills.
Perhaps you don’t believe the problem is that you have too much stuff. You think you just can’t enjoy it because it’s not organized. Or maybe you’re overwhelmed by the volume of it all and don’t know how to get past the emotional and physical obstacles to navigate the hundreds of decisions required to live and maintain an organized life.
With Ignite the Organizer in You, you’re guided by a professional expert who will teach you a psychology-based approach to creating organizing solutions. You CAN move from a state of intense disorder and realize the long-term benefits of the organized lifestyle you’ve desired and deserve.
The book is divided into sections for easy reference:
- The first section, Matters of the Heart, will help you define your Organizing Personality.
- In the second section, Matters of the Mind, you’ll gain new perspective about being mindful of what you own and its purpose in your life.
- The third section, Matters of The Hands, will guide you through how to transform nearly every space in your home.
- Lastly, if you ever feel overwhelmed, you can flip to the fourth section, titled Matters of Reference, where you will find “The Coaching Corner: A Few Quick Wins to Conquer Anytime” to boost your confidence level right back up. Here, you’ll also find also a Resource Guide that references all the suggested products as well as printables for each chapter.
In this Organizing Guru Guide, you will discover …
- How to stop losing money from your wallet and wasting time on the clock. You’ll learn how to kick your insecurities to the curb—the days of experiencing frustrating fails will be old news. The inner organizer fire in you will never fizzle out again—EVER!
- Easy-to-use checklists at the end of every chapter will help you follow your progress and keep your organizing flame burning.
- How to Master the Four A’s of Organizing.
- How to Build an Organizing Tool Kit so you can work faster and more effectively to implement the required actions.
- Methods for tackling EVERY space … including ones rarely covered (e.g., office, craft room, and garage).
- The best completion products for your financial situation: Bare-Bones Budget, Moderate Budget, or Fancy-Pants Budget.
Organizing can be overwhelming, and you may not even know where to begin.
Ignite the Organizer in You offers readers powerful insights and demonstrates that TRUE organizing goes beyond matching baskets in a picture-per