Protect Your Assets: Strategically Oriented, Metrics-Centered Credit Management
by David Stokes
Your Action Is Needed!
A company’s accounts receivable is its largest and most liquid asset. To provide maximum return, it needs to be managed in a planned, proactive manner that can be effectively measured and assessed. Protect Your Assets, Strategically Oriented, Metrics-Centered Credit Managementprovides both credit professionals and business owners with concepts and techniques to develop policies, procedures, and processes that will help minimize loss through bad debts, increase cash flow, and maximize profitability.
In this book you will learn techniques and processes about:
- Credit Risk Administration - Minimizing loss through managing marginal, high risk accounts utilizing solid trend and risk analysis methodologies.
- Credit Approval/Underwriting - developing data driven credit approval/under-writing processes to identify and minimize credit risk, maximize approvals, and manage marginal, higher risk customers.
- Cash Receipts Management - Creating payment resolutions that minimize payout periods and maintain a positive relationship with the customer.
- Revenue Recovery - Executing workout resolutions with delinquent accounts that drive cash receipts and take advantage of additional revenue possibilities.
- Organizational Leadership - Developing successful programs to lead multifunctional teams within a multigenerational workforce.
- Process and Change Management - Identify and implementing effective changes to meet business and regulatory requirements.
Now is the time for you and your company to develop the practices that help you “Protect Your Assets”!