Flipping It Sideways: Fast Track Your Success by Mastering Secrets to Success and Change Your Life (Success Secrets Book 2)
by Vanessa Gowora
This book will change your life
Vanessa Gowora accidentally started her a small business instead of using her college degree after spending three years unemployed. She knows how it feels to be stuck between following her dreams and not knowing how to do that. Along the way, she has learned some important lessons about living a purposeful life.
She understands that many people have been taught to define themselves in the light of other people, instead of learning how to own who they are and what they want. "Flipping it Sideways," challenges people everywhere to stop talking themselves out of going after their dreams. Vanessa identifies the excuses to let go of, the habits to adopt, and the skills that you need to follow your dreams, how to build confidence so that you can start believing in yourself.
In this approachable but actionable read that’s jam-packed with practical tools, Vanessa equips you to;
- Identify and eliminate excuses and unnecessary stress about the unknown future
- Overcome the lie that you can’t live your God-given purpose
- Find what your calling is and use that to work on your purpose
- Eliminate bad habits from messing up with your life
- Changing your mindset about money so that you can start having anabundance mindset
- How you can stop feeling like a failure and embrace awesomeness
If you want to start living a purpose-filled life, but unsure how you can do that, then this book will teach and you will embark on a life of rediscovery.