Surviving Remote Work
by Sharon Koifman
Sharon Koifman is a survivor.
He has survived the .com crash. He has survived working with outsourcing companies that mastered English like fish mastered riding bicycles. And he has survived building and leading a fully remote business spanning four continents… While having two toddlers in the room.
The title of this book is a red herring. Sharon Koifman has not survived remote work. He has thrived with remote work. And “Surviving Remote Work” is the distillation of a decade of lessons he learned while doing so.
Inside, you’ll learn the tools, strategies and tactics to survive and thrive as a leader and entrepreneur in the remote age. Things like:
- How to keep your company culture alive remotely — or even build one from scratch;
- A world-class recipe for onboarding new remote employees — that has received praise from dozens of clients and hundreds of employees;
- How to manage and avoid distractions — for yourself and your team;
- What is the best remote communications technology that no-one is using;
- How to protect your business’ (and you client’s) data in a fully-distributed operation;
- How to keep the extroverts in your team from wanting to kill themselves;
- And much, much more!
Some awesome book authors have interviewed and studied and collected data all the way to their business books. We love you guys. We like your books. But this is something different.
This book is written by someone who experienced everything described within firsthand, and made all the possible mistakes (plus a couple impossible ones!) — so you don’t have to!
Buy it now… and learn how to Survive Remote Work!