UNBECOMING YOU: 21 Days To Living Life On Your Own Terms
by Yuliana Francie
"I love the book. The idea of Unbecoming You is brilliant. Uncover, Unlearn, and Unleash is a very good little model. We are in the stage of development where people need to do deeper work, and this is deep work. I applaud your courage for writing this work and inviting people to go there." Jack Canfield, International Best Selling Co-Author of Chicken Soup For The Soul Series
Feeling worthless is no longer your OPTION! Stop martyring yourself to compensate for highly intrusive thoughts of being not good enough, so you can permanently end self-betrayal patterns of …
- Allowing others to trespass your boundaries and lying to yourself by saying YES when your heart says NO out of feeling selfish.
- Suffering needlessly for showing your care and love to others while neglecting yourself and denying your own needs and desires.
- Fabricating excuses for tolerating others' poor behaviors or even blaming yourself for being treated badly.
- Putting yourself down as a failure by over-apologizing and devaluing yourself while putting others on a pedestal.
- Chasing perfection and succumbing to others' validation, including listening to the monkey mind that says, "who do you think you are?"
Unbecoming You is an innovative daily guide to:
- UNLEARN your limiting conditioning to end your toxic interpersonal relationship and self-destructive patterns.
- UNCOVER your true self by disassociating from shame, guilt, and unworthiness.
- UNLEASH the power to create life experiences as you wish through self-love and spiritual, creative power!
- Fostering strong self-love and letting go of self-rejection patterns, so your heart is open to the flow of love.
- Peeling away layers of trauma, shame, guilt, and self-doubt so you can stop being invisible.
- Severing your impostor syndrome and confidently being visible in your authentic self.
- Rewriting your past story of co-dependent and toxic relationships (including one with your parent) to create a loving, supportive, and growth-orientated relationship.
- Embracing all of your shadows (especially the wounded feminine) to stop patterns of over-giving, people-pleasing, and second-guessing yourself.
- Rekindling with your wounded inner child so that you can be your primary caretaker and love yourself unconditionally.