Welcome to the Evolvepreneur Podcast Channel. My very special guest today is Leslie Zane.
Leslie Zane is a passionate leader who believes that our potential for success is limitless.
Nicknamed “Miss Question” by her business school classmates, Leslie’s endless intellectual curiosity fueled her search for the elusive key to changing customer behavior. She began her journey at blue chip companies, and then struck out on her own to found Triggers® --the first woman-owned brand consultancy-- with the express mission of increasing topline revenue for her clients consistently. Over the past 25 years, the company has developed a track record of accelerating growth through its unique expertise in changing brand preference at the instinctual level. CMOs often joke that the major difference between their work and those of other strategy firms a hundred times our size, is that their approach actually works.
Leslie received her BA from Yale University and her MBA from Harvard Business School. A TEDx speaker, she has been published in the Harvard Business Review, Knowledge@Wharton, MIT Sloan Review, Forbes, Ad Age, CMO.com, Barron's, Newsweek, Mediapost, Scientific American, and more.
In this episode, we cover these key topics:
- The Subconscious Advantage - What is the “Subconscious Advantage” and how do you get it?
- What is subconscious marketing and how does it differ from conscious marketing?
- You’ve written in Knowledge@Wharton about something called the Brand Connectome. What is it and why is important?
- What is the key to brand growth?
- What’s your perspective on COVID? What advice do you have for companies at this time?
To find out more, check out Leslie Zane's Evolvepreneur Profile here.
SPECIAL LISTENER OFFER:
As a special thanks to Evolvepreneur Podcast listeners, you’re the first to have access to Leslie Zane's 5 New Rules of Marketing. Complete the form at the link below to receive an email with a link to the PDF:
Help Spread the Word!
Please like, comment and share below: