From Panic to Profit: How 6 Key Numbers Can Make a 6 Figure Difference in Your Law Firm
by Brooke Lively
FROM PANIC TO PROFIT CAN REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR FIRM—AND YOUR LIFE.
You have the power to create and grow your ﬁrm’s proﬁtability faster than you think. The secret? Understanding six key numbers. It may sound too good to be true, but it’s not. Inside From Panic to Proﬁt, Chartered Financial Analyst Brooke Lively guides you step by step to gather and understand the vital few factors that can turn a failing law ofﬁce into a thriving proﬁtable ﬁrm. Quit losing sleep over cashﬂow crises and mounting debt. You’re six key numbers away from a complete transformation in yourself and your six-ﬁgure business advantage.
In this book, you will learn:
- How to identify problems before they actually become problems
- What Key Performance Indicators are important to track, why, and how
- When you should spend and when you shouldn’t
- A simple framework to eliminate the complexity behind your ﬁnancials
WHY READ THIS BOOK? You want to stop cash crunches. Your law ﬁrm lurches from cash crunch to cash crunch, never seeming to be able to smooth out revenue and match it to expenses. You want to take home enough money. You are working a ton of hours but still don’t take home enough money for your family to be comfortable. You want to look forward. You are exhausted from constantly putting out ﬁnancial ﬁres in your business. You want to stop problems from developing into full blown crises. You can do all that—and more.
All it takes is understanding the 6 Key Numbers® that drive your ﬁrm. In this entertaining and easy read, Brooke Lively shows you:
- Which numbers you should track
- How to track them, and most importantly
- How to understand what they are telling you to improve the performance of your ﬁrm