Authority: Strategic Concepts from 15 International Thought Leaders to Create Influence, Credibility and a Competitive Edge for You and Your Business
by North, John | Robinson, Christine | Smith, Matt | Johnson, Adam | Morrison, Larry | Fyock, Cathy | McLennan, Allan | Gabel, Denise | Van Camp, Jason | Johnson, Nathan | Foster, Jenn | Leonard, Mark | Johnson, Melanie | O’Keefe, Everett | Smolinski, George |
IT’S TIME TO DISCOVER AUTHORITY
In this insightful book, you will find the collective wisdom of 15 international thought leaders, scattered across three continents and multiple industries, as they share their best strategies for building influence and authority. Covering everything from video and print media to social media and consulting, AUTHORITY lets you inside the minds of experts who have built their own authority and helped countless others do the same. Whether you find yourself in a small business or large, virtual or traditional, you can benefit from the increased impact and success that comes with AUTHORITY.
Inside these pages, you will discover:
- The most effective ways to build (and leverage) authority
- How to reinvent your career through writing
- The increasing power of audio books to build influence
- How to respect and connect with your audience
- The value of reputation...and how to build it
- How to overcome the fear of other people’s opinions
- The incredible power of belief
- How to put the world’s largest tech companies to work for you
- The future of online entrepreneurs
- How to create a long-lasting legacy
- And much more!